AI NO DERRIDA

Sunday, 27 February 2011

The Project Club Project Manual


I originally posted this on my Test Transmission blog but decided it should go on FO as well. I do hope you like it.

Before Play Stations and Nintendo DS, there was...The Project Club Project Manual.

This book showed you how to Fly a Plane,  How to Work with Metal, Make your own Microscope, Bath a Baby, Play better Soccer/Water Polo/Fencing.

My favorite is Adventures in Weaving???????

What adventures we all could have had.


4 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved this! I read it from cover to cover, savouring particularly the guide to rock climbing. But I don't recall actually using any of the guides in a practical sense.

    Great site, by the way. Not entirely sure what it's about, but I tend to find something I really like on here whenever I drop by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had quite a few of the little Project Club Booklets. But likewise, do not think I ever did anything with them.
    Did try to build a car, but gave up because it was dinner time and then went to the park instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same with me. I had a copy and remember reading it, but cannot recall actually doing any of the projects. Did anyone, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm weaving mats right now !

    Can't seem to stop this new adventure.....

    ReplyDelete